BC Codes and Practices Exam Content Development Group Member
August 22, 2022
Open Until Filled
The Engineers and Geoscientists BC BC Codes and Practices Exam Content Development Group is responsible for generating new content for the BC Codes and Practices Examination for Designated Structural Engineer (Struct.Eng.) applicants.
The group reports to the BC Codes and Practices Examiner Panel (Panel).
The BC Codes and Practices Exam Content Development Group members are responsible for:
- Generating new content, including questions and answers, for the BC Codes and Practices Examination, for consideration by the Panel; and
- Adhering to the recommendations and directions of the Panel and seeking guidance from the Panel as required.
Prospective members must:
- Be a registrant in good standing with Engineers and Geoscientists BC as a Designated Structural Engineer (Struct.Eng.).
- Appointments are 2 years in length, renewable twice unless the Credentials Committee deems it appropriate to extend beyond the normal terms in accordance with the Committee Member Term Length Policy.
- Meetings are normally not held. Examination content is generated individually by Group members.
Engineers and Geoscientists BC is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment that values and respects diversity, both within our organization and in our larger community.