University Endowment Lands Advisory Design Panel
April 18, 2023
Open Until Filled
Gathering Applicants for Next Vacancy
The University Endowment Lands (UEL) Advisory Design Panel (ADP) provides advice and recommendations to the UEL Manager on development permit applications referred to it, and on other land use and bylaw matters that might benefit from its input.
For more information, please visit the UEL ADP webpage.
Applications for this position will be reviewed by Engineers and Geoscientists BC and nominations will be forwarded to the UEL Community Advisory Council for approval.
The ADP representative for Engineers and Geoscientists BC will provide a summary of their activities to the Engineers and Geoscientists BC Professional Practice Committee on a semi-annual basis.
- Professional engineer with a minimum of 10 years of experience practising in a civil or municipal engineering field.
- Appointments are 2 years in length.
- Meetings are held monthly or as necessary, normally on the second Tuesday of each month at 4 PM, in the UEL meeting room in the UEL Public Works Yard at 5495 Chancellor Boulevard, Vancouver, BC. Note: Meetings are currently being held virtually.
- Before each meeting, panel members are required to review agenda items and be prepared for discussion.
- Opportunity to advance the profession by sharing your knowledge and experience;
- Contribute to your continued professional competency; and
- Volunteer recognition.
Engineers and Geoscientists BC is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment that values and respects diversity, both within our organization and in our larger community.
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume
in one PDF document to Human Resources at