University Endowment Lands Advisory Design Panel
|Date Posted:||June 15, 2023|
|Closing Date:||Gathering applicants for next vacancy|
|Terms of Reference|
The University Endowment Lands (UEL) Advisory Design Panel (ADP) provides advice and recommendations to the UEL Manager on development permit applications referred to it, and on other land use and bylaw matters that might benefit from its input.
For more information, please visit the UEL ADP webpage.
Applications for this position will be reviewed by Engineers and Geoscientists BC and nominations will be forwarded to the UEL Community Advisory Council for approval.
The ADP representative for Engineers and Geoscientists BC will provide a summary of their activities to the Engineers and Geoscientists BC Professional Practice Committee on a semi-annual basis.
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional engineer with a minimum of 10 years of experience practising in a civil or municipal engineering field.
Term of Office
- Appointments are 2 years in length.
Average Time Commitment
- Meetings are held monthly or as necessary, normally on the second Tuesday of each month at 4 PM, in the UEL meeting room in the UEL Public Works Yard at 5495 Chancellor Boulevard, Vancouver, BC. Note: Meetings are currently being held virtually.
- Before each meeting, panel members are required to review agenda items and be prepared for discussion.
- Opportunity to advance the profession by sharing your knowledge and experience;
- Contribute to your continued professional competency; and
- Volunteer recognition.
Applications for this role are reviewed on a seasonal basis depending on program needs and position availability. You will be contacted when the next application review takes place. We appreciate your interest and look forward to connecting with you.