Are you a student who wants to learn more about science and engineering? There are lots of activities and events going on around BC where students can explore engineering and geoscience.
During the month of March several events and activities take place across BC. These events give students an opportunity to learn more about engineering and geoscience. From hands on activities to drawing contests, there are a lot of things for students to participate in.
There are summer camps all over the province that entertain students and showcase the fun side of science. Here’s a list of some super science summer camps:
- EUReKA! – Located in Kamloops, Merrit, Revelstoke, Lillooet, Barriere, Salmon Arm, Nicola Valley and more.
- Geering Up – Located in Vancouver, Surrey and Kelowna
- North Island College Bot Camps – Located in Comox, Campbell River, Port Alberni, Port Hardy, Tofino/Uculet and Gold River
- Nanaimo Science and Sustainability Society (NS3’s) Summer Science Camp – Located in Nanaimo
- Science Alliance – Located in Prince George
- Science Venture – Located in Victoria
- Science World Summer Camps – Located in Vancouver
Know of a science summer camp that isn’t in our list above? Please share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engineers and Geoscientists BC is one of the founding members of the Science Charter. Through the Science Charter, we’ve partnered with other groups in the province who want to share their passion for science with students. These groups organize events and have science related resources for students, parents and teachers.