I understand that:
- Science Games is a 3-week event with live Zoom sessions happening on Saturdays in February and March, specifically on February 26, March 5, and March 12, 2022.
- Each participant needs to be registered individually by their parent/guardian for the 2022 Science Games.
- Individual registrations can be linked using a group code. Group codes can be used by a maximum of 3 individual registrations.
- Each student will have a guardian/parent available to support during weekly challenges and assist with supplying materials for activities which are not provided by Engineers and Geoscientists BC. Please note: These will mostly be common household items.
- Incomplete Participation Forms will not be eligible.
- Completed Participation Forms will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration is $20 per student unless they have applied for and received a bursary to participate in the 2022 Science Games.
1. Please review the above statement and confirm your understanding by selecting the field below.
Engineers and Geoscientists BC collects personal information including the names, emails addresses, age group divisions/categories, phone numbers,
and mailing addresses of participants and their parents/guardians, as well as the status of the legal parent/guardian and any other personal information
requested or provided on this form, pursuant to British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, for the purpose of facilitating
involvement in the Science Games. Questions about Engineers and Geoscientists BC’s collection of personal information in relation to this program can be
directed to Ailene Lim, Acting Director, Programs and Professional Development, 200-4010 Regent St., Burnaby, BC, V5C 6N2, 604-412-4899.
2. Please provide the following information:
3. Please include the following information for the child that you would like to register.
Please note: If you are the legal parent/guardian for multiple Science Games participants, you will need to submit a separate Participation Form for each child.
4. Registration Type *
At the 2022 Science Games t-shirts will be provided to participants and mentors. Science Games participants will receive a Youth L t-shirt, unless another size is requested.
If you would like to request a larger size for the participant above, please indicate it below.
6. I would like to request a specific t-shirt size for this participant: