Request a Consultation
Engineers and Geoscientists BC’s Response to COVID-19
The well-being and safety of our employees and our community is our top priority.
Effective March 17, 2020, the Engineers and Geoscientists BC office will be temporarily closed to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our staff are working remotely to continue to support our operations, as such we will not be offering in-person consultations at this time.
For the latest information, including how to contact us with questions about your application, please click here
- Consultations are not required in order to apply to Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia. Questions related to the registration process can be emailed to [email protected].
- Staff cannot provide a detailed evaluation of your work experience or academics during the consultation. Information regarding immigration or career advice/support is also not available.
- Please prepare and include detailed reasons and/or questions in the “Primary Reason for Consultation Request” box below when requesting a consultation.
- The Applicant Self-Assessment should be utilized and the information provided reviewed before requesting a consultation.
- Please review the Registration Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before requesting consultation.