Are you looking for an opportunity for career growth and the potential of partnership in an engineering field?
Is lifstyle important to you? Our many offices are located in communities that offer a vast array of outdoor recreational opportunities, arts, and culture experiences, while offering a lower cost of living and affordable Real Estate.
Omega Engineering is an award-winning, full-service civil and structural engineering firm, providing 35 years of service both nationally and internationally to resource industries, government, and the private sector. Awards include TOP BUSINESS of the Year 2013 in Chilliwack and Nominated TOP BUSINESS of the Year 2014 in Chilliwack, TOP 10 for BC BUSINESSES of the Year 2014.
Omega Engineering is looking for a self-motivated and disciplined individual to fill the position of an Intermediate to Senior Civil Engineer. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in detailed design and management of design projects, construction tendering and contract administration of land development and municipal infrastructure projects, experience with and knowledge of community bylaws and MMCD. Interpersonal skills are essential and proven relationships with contractors and municipal personnel will be required. Experience in city scale modelling of water, storm, and sanitary systems is an asset. Strong leadership, staff mentoring and development, time management, and excellent communication skills are essential.
Future partnership opportunities are available to key personnel.
- Competitive salaries
- Complete benefits package
- Partnership opportunities
- 5+ yrs. experience with land development and municipal infrastructure projects within BC.
- Strong background in design of road works, storm water management, water systems, and sanitary systems.
- Experience in liaison with municipalities and approving agencies.
- Water, storm water, and sanitary sewer modelling experience is an asset.
- Effective verbal and written communication with public and private clients, regulatory agencies, and contractors.
- Ability to contribute in a team environment and inspire and motivate other project engineers.
- Proven track record for sound budget and schedule delivery.
- Works with enthusiasm and dedication.
- Exhibits high degree of integrity and honesty.
- Registered with Engineers and Geoscientists BC as a P.Eng.
At Omega Engineering - A Division of Ecora, the importance of continuing professional development is recognized and staff is encouraged to lead in-house training, and to attend conferences and other career enrichment programs. The work environment at Omega and Associates Engineering is challenging, stimulating, and all staff are supported to reach their full potential aided by mentoring, training and professional development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by email to [email protected].
Omega Engineering thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those short listed for interviews will be contacted.