Cellula is looking to add a Project Manager to join its Project Management Team to help lead a diverse and growing list of engineering-to-order projects.
Cellula is an innovative engineering company that specializes in automated and tele-robotics systems; primarily for the offshore and subsea market space. Our solutions are designed, built, and tested in-house by a skilled team of engineers, technicians, and support staff. We take pride in what we do and work hard to bring the best value to our clients. We want to learn from the field so we can continual improve how we deliver solutions to our clients. To that end, we encourage the same team members who helped design and build our solutions to assist the client in the field with installation, operational trials, and service.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for all stages of the project from contract acceptance to project closing in a projectized, matrix team environment. You will be the primary customer representative for the project and will have the opportunity to travel internationally to oversee testing and to ensure customer satisfaction.
As a company, we offer team members a chance to grow professionally with ever-changing projects. Our office is a casual, collaborative environment where you will be able to learn about our state-of-the-art systems from technical experts. In addition, we offer flexible work hours, benefits, and competitive compensation.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Proactive and consultative management style;
- Minimum 7 years of experience working with multi-discipline engineering teams;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Project Manager;
- Advanced skills working with project reports, schedules, and budgets;
- Microsoft Project, Excel, and Word; and
- Canadian citizenship or work permit.
- Electro-mechanical systems integration experience;
- Subsea systems experience;
- Experience working in ISO 9001 quality system organization;
- Experience developing business cases; and
- PMP certification.
- Provide overall direction to the development, implementation, and delivery of your project;
- Plan and manage all aspects of the project including, but not limited to, scope, schedule, execution, and budget;
- Develop detailed project plans; monitor and control project plans;
- Conduct status reviews with team leaders and management;
- Identify variances and initiate corrective actions to stay on target;
- Resolve and/or ensure appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues;
- Identify and manage risks associated with the project, and develop and execute contingency plans;
- Evaluate project deliverable changes, and determine their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects;
- Negotiate changes in scope, budget, or schedule with client and/or management;
- Perform analysis of schedule, regarding resources, deliveries, and task completion;
- Monitor and manage project costs to project budget; and
- Maintain effective communication of status with client, management, and the team.
Reports to: Program Manager
Position Type: Full Time