Wittich Environmental Services (WES) is a locally-owned environmental firm located in Sooke, BC. Founded in 1997, the company provides high-quality environmental services to the local Vancouver Island market. Our environmental services include all stages of site investigation and remediation through obtaining regulatory instruments, plus construction environmental planning and monitoring activities. The company is proud to have completed over 2,300 projects over its 22-year history.
WES is seeking a highly motivated Senior Environmental Consultant. The successful candidate must possess a professional designation and an interest in owning a financial stake in the company. This is an excellent career opportunity for someone with a natural knack for business development, excellent leadership, and project management skills, a sound technical background in environmental sciences and/or engineering, and the ability to shape the growth of our firm.
- BC registered professional geoscientist or engineer;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of contaminated sites experience;
- Develop and ensure business growth while building strong client relationships;
- Solid grasp of the key regulatory drivers within the contaminated sites industry;
- Plan and design detailed technical proposals and costing budgets;
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the junior consultant team, using well-developed team influencing skills;
- Provide senior review and possess solid technical writing and data analysis;
- Proficient in the completion of Stage 1 & 2 PSIs, DSIs, and remediation;
- The ability to supervise field activities and work directly with contractors; and
- A valid Class 5 Driver's Licence.
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, paid vacation time and sick days, medical and dental benefits, professional development support, company vehicle, heath and safety training, and a supportive and dynamic work environment.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes and letters of introduction to: [email protected]. Please include the job reference number (2019-05-SrCon) within the subject line of your email.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All resumes will be maintained on file for a minimum of 6 months from the date of submission.