At Stantec, we approach every water and natural resource project we undertake—whether at the local, regional, or watershed level— thoughtfully, and execute it with excellence across all project phases. We partner with our clients to design fit-for-purpose solutions that address their communities’ unique needs throughout the water infrastructure lifecycle. Our experts lead their fields and guide our work with scientific rigor, an innovative spirit, and a vision for growth. We’re a place where you can apply your passion and collaborate with top talent on work that’s critical to our clients, our communities, and the industry at large.
Stantec is seeking a Senior Municipal Engineer to join our highly successful water practice in Surrey, BC. Stantec’s Surrey office is conveniently connected and located next to the Gateway Skytrain Station. Surrey, the second largest city in British Columbia, has lots to offer, from its farmlands to its thriving city centre. In this role you will be responsible for the management of a variety of civil engineering infrastructure projects and studies.
- Project management
- Client development and management
- Proposal preparation
- Construction coordination and management
- Infrastructure planning and design of: water distribution, sanitary and storm sewer systems, reservoirs/pump stations, lift stations
- Contract management supervision
- Supervision of junior engineers, technologists, and designers
- Proven supervisory experience, and
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- B.Sc. in civil engineering from a recognized post-secondary institution,
- P.Eng. or eligibility for registration with Engineers and Geoscientists BC, and
- Minimum 10 years, post-graduation experience as a Municipal Engineer.