Reporting to our Vice President Global Sales our Technical Inside Sales Rep – Mexico & Latin America will become an integral part of our Global Sales team supporting our Sales/Applications Engineers in the field. You will work alongside our production planners and service team providing the highest level of customer service and sales support to Mexico and Latin America customers.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Daily communication with agents for the purposes of transactional quotes, orders, sales logistics and follow ups.
- Coordination with Latin America sales team on task allocation.
- Management of sales pipeline, coordination of service and logistics tasks and application of consistent customer/project specific processes (Mexico market).
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to make specific recommendations for products and solutions.
- Aiding travelling sales people when they are out of the office.
- Effective and efficient use of ERP for quote and order generation and use of CRM for documenting customer correspondence
- Degree in Geological, Civil or Mining Engineering or Geology would be an asset, or equivalent experience.
- Instrumentation experience would be an asset
- Previous marketing and sales experience in civil construction products or similar would be preferable
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Organized and tenacious with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven research skills and strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Excellent collaborative and communications skills (verbal and written)
40 Years of Innovation - RST Instruments Ltd., has established itself as a world leader in the design, manufacturing, sales and service of innovative geotechnical, mining, environmental and structural monitoring equipment. RST’s instruments have been integral components for major international projects that require monitoring and measuring. At the forefront of the engineering instrumentation industry since 1977, RST has always developed innovative products and services through an emphasis on quality and innovation. More than half of all instruments manufactured at RST Instruments are specifically engineered to meet individual project and customer requirements. RST is headquartered in a 5,500 square meter modern facility in Maple Ridge which houses cutting edge mechanical and electronics shops that include the latest CAD, CAM and CNC manufacturing techniques.
At RST we create innovative solutions to meet the demanding geotechnical and structural instrumentation needs of our worldwide customer base. The ongoing success of our industry leading precision sensor technologies continues to foster a high growth environment that is full of exciting new market opportunities and product needs. If you want to work with top talent in an engaging culture that embraces innovation, leadership and collaboration while receiving a competitive compensation & benefit package, then RST may just be the career advancement opportunity for you.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected], we look forward to hearing from you! Please visit us at www.rstinstruments.com
Great People - Great Culture - Great Innovation