The REVIT specialist shall assist the Vice-President in organising CMC’s transition to a BIM methodology and then carry out the approved plan of action to allow the system to be deployed on a project requiring this technique.
Using the given project as a template:
- Evaluating the target requirements.
- Preparing a comprehensive work plan and budget for the execution of the set-up process.
- Presenting the plan for approval by the company management.
- Procuring the required software and equipment.
- Installing the purchased elements.
- Organising the design elements for the project.
- Preparing the operational standards.
- Presenting the finished product to the staff and assuring that the policies, procedures, and objectives are understood.
- Overseeing the deployment of the system.
- Acting as technical resource during the execution of the project.
- Participating in the modeling process under the design supervisors.
- Performing the QC role for the creation and maintenance of the BIM model.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with REVIT MEP (LOD 350 minimum).
- Design experience with REVIT MEP in industrial settings.
- Experience with Autodesk VAULT with REVIT.
- Ability to develop REVIT family entities.
- Experience in setting up and administrating a REVIT BIM system.
- Familiarity with pertinent tools (Microsoft Office, etc.) for production of the necessary documentation.
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment while interacting with co-workers.
- Hands on attitude towards problem solving.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for attendance at CMC’s premises.
Please forward your cover letter and résumé, in confidence, to Human Resources at [email protected] by September 24, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. No agencies please.