- B.Sc. Engineering (P.Eng) or Mechanical Engineering Technology Diploma (C.E.T.)
We are currently seeking a mechanical engineer experienced with detailed design, project management, and project execution in the oil and gas industry. Projects include: retrofits, upgrades, and new installations for process equipment and piping in oil and gas refining, treating, SAGD production, and pipelining facilities.
- Mechanical engineering design in an engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) office.
- Provide detailed engineering design and construction support services.
- Work as part of a multi-discipline team to design pumps, compressors, pressure vessels, tanks, piping, heat exchangers, separators, and steam generation equipment.
- Prepare engineering drawings, calculations, specifications, construction work packages, and project documentation.
- Provide input into or prepare cost estimates, schedules, equipment specifications, bid documentation, and project performance reporting.
- Communicate and interface regularly with client’s engineering, maintenance, and construction personnel, as well as vendors and contractors. Willingness to travel to client offices and field facilities is required.
- Licensed professional in good standing and/or eligible for licensure with APEGA and APEGS or ASET and SASTT.
- 3 or more years of engineering design and/or project management experience with oil and gas facilities. PMP accreditation considered an asset.
- A working knowledge of relevant industry codes and standards (e.g., ASME, CSA, API, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interact with team members and external clients.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite. Experience with MS Projects and Visio considered an asset.
- Experience preparing and reviewing key engineering drawings. AutoCAD experience is considered an asset.
- Ability to perform effectively as an individual or within a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence.
Enhanced Engineering (E2) Consulting Ltd is a growing, family-oriented engineering company that is committed to providing exceptional quality and service in all aspects of its business. The company is based in Lloydminster, Alberta, any candidates that apply must be willing to re-locate to Lloydminster if not currently living in the area. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Please submit a cover letter and resume by December 31, 2018, via email. We thank all those interested, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Enhanced Engineering (E2) Consulting Ltd.
Attn: Mechanical Engineering Manager
6017 -53 Avenue
Lloydminster, AB T9V 2T1
Email: [email protected]