We are looking for an intermediate structural engineer to join us in Kelowna, BC.
Elemental Structural Engineers is a structural consulting company incorporated in 2015 and is currently comprised of two professional engineers. We are involved in a large variety of projects, primarily throughout the Okanagan, ranging from residential renovations to wastewater treatment factilities and everything between.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering with a structural specialization or minor.
- P.Eng. status (any province).
- Minimum of 5 years of structural consulting experience.
- Diverse project experience with multiple material types (concrete, wood, steel, masonry).
- Design software expereince (SAP, SAFE, ETABS).
- Basic drafting software experience (AutoCAD). Candidates must be able to prepare structural drawings for their projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidates must be comfortable interacting with other consultants, clients, and contractors, and be responsive to issues and concerns.
- The succussful candidate will receive competitive compensation and a wide range of professional experience. A senior structural engineer will be available for project review and guidance, but the candidate will be expected to be comfortable completing small- and medium-sized projects efficiently and with minimal supervision.
We appreciate all interest in this position, however only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.