Are you looking for an opportunity for career growth and the potential of partnership in a Consulting Engineering firm?
Is lifestyle important to you? Our 2 offices are located in communities that offer a vast array of outdoor recreational opportunities, arts and culture experiences, while offering a lower cost of living and affordable Real Estate.
Omega Engineering - A Division of Ecora, is an award-winning, full-service civil and structural engineering firm, providing 35 years of service both nationally and internationally to resource industries, government, and the private sector. Awards include TOP BUSINESS of the Year 2013 in Chilliwack and Nominated TOP BUSINESS of the Year 2014 in Chilliwack, TOP 10 for BC BUSINESSES of the Year 2014.
Omega Engineering is looking for a self-motivated and disciplined individual to fill the position of a Senior Structural Engineer. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with providing the design, project management, and construction services for structural building projects including commercial, industrial, and multifamily residential projects. Design strengths with concrete and timber are essential. The Engineer must be able to provide leadership and support for staff and have strong communication skills and proven experience dealing with other consultants, clients, and governing authorities. Future partnership opportunities are available to key personnel.
- Competitive salaries
- Complete benefits package
- Partnership opportunities
- 7+ yrs. experience with structural projects within BC.
- Effective verbal and written communication with public and private clients, regulatory agencies, and contractors.
- Ability to contribute in a team environment and inspire and motivate other project engineers.
- Proven track record for sound budget and schedule delivery.
- Works with enthusiasm and dedication.
- Exhibits high degree of integrity and honesty.
- Registered with Engineers and Geoscientists BC as a P.Eng.
- Struct.Eng. registration an asset.
At Omega Engineering - A Division of Ecora the importance of continuing professional development is recognized and staff is encouraged to lead in-house training, and to attend conferences and other career enrichment programs. The work environment at Omega and Associates Engineering is challenging, stimulating, and all staff are supported to reach their full potential aided by mentoring, training and professional development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by email to [email protected]
Omega Engineering thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those short listed for interviews will be contacted.