FWD Engineering is seeking an experienced and motivated professional electrical engineer to expand our company operations. The position offers the challenge of complete project development and administration.
The ideal candidate is a professional electrical engineer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the building services field and should be comfortable working with a wide range of clients.
Located near the skytrain station at Brentwood Mall in Burnaby, FWD is a dynamic developing company with extensive experience in providing engineering services for commercial, institutional, industrial, and residential buildings.
Having mainly provided mechanical engineering services, our intent is to further develop and offer complimentary electrical engineering consulting services.
The position is ideal for an enthusiastic engineer who is self-motivated to build an expanding client base and be involved in the design, contract administration, and supervision of projects.
- Liaising with architects, developers, building planners, and other professionals.
- Provide design reports, schematic layouts, working drawings, and documents.
- Assist with tendering and provide contract administration services.
- Be responsible for project success.
- Work with FWD electrical staff’s senior engineer and experienced technologists.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Registered with Engineers and Geoscientists BC as a professional engineer.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in providing electrical engineering services for buildings.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD and other computer programs.
- Fluent in English language and written communication.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada on a full-time permanent basis.
Benefits and Compensation
- Full medical benefit package available upon permanent appointment.
- Compensation in accordance with experience and performance.