GeoAdvice Engineering located in Port Moody, BC, has an immediate opening for a motivated Junior Modeler – Engineer-in-Training.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support on a variety of water distribution systems, sanitary sewer collection systems, and stormwater/drainage modelling projects. This position supports a variety of water resources projects within GeoAdvice and requires an engineer-in-training with the demonstrated ability to work well with others as a member of the team.
- Background and degree in water resources or civil engineering.
- Education and work experience related to water distribution systems, sewer collection systems, stormwater systems, modelling, and planning is a plus.
- Hydraulic and hydrologic modelling and analysis capabilities.
- Software platforms of interest include InfoSWMM, InfoWater, InfoSewer, WaterCAD, WaterGEMS, SewerCAD, SewerGEMS, EPANET is a plus.
- Must be proficient in the use of standard word processing, spreadsheet, database, etc. (ArcGIS software is a plus).
- Excellent written skills needed to support development of technical products, tools, support documents, and training materials, and
- Strong oral communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Development of hydraulic and hydrologic models.
- Coordination and completion of calibration exercises.
- Modelling support to our clients.
- Capacity and servicing analyses.
- Master plans.
- Servicing analyses, and
- Capital and operating program development.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. GeoAdvice values team-oriented workplace and workforce diversity. GeoAdvice offers their employees a comprehensive compensation package and the opportunity to work on awesome projects. Please visit our website at www.geoadvice.com to see the array of services that we provide and exciting projects we are currently working on.