Executive Administrative Assistant
Open Until Filled
Full-time, Contract (1 Year Maternity Leave)
The Executive Administrative Assistant to the Chief of Strategic Operations (CSO) and Chief Regulatory Officer and Deputy Registrar (CRO) is responsible for providing general administrative and executive support and assisting in the delivery of strategic objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing confidential and personal executive support to the CSO and CRO including managing and maintaining calendars and daily activities, managing expenses, preparing, tracking and filing expense reports, and making travel arrangements.
- Preparing confidential correspondence, reports, presentations, documents, and agendas.
- Providing support to the Nominating Committee, Engineers and Geoscientists BC/ASTTBC Joint Board, and other Committees by coordinating meetings, preparing agendas and materials, taking minutes and overseeing set-up and tear down of meeting rooms.
- Organizing, designing appropriate materials, and facilitating annual orientation sessions for new Committee/Joint Board Members.
- Preparing and/or updating information on the Engineers and Geoscientists BC Intranet and External Website.
- Providing workload support for the Executive Assistant to Council and the CEO; understudying the Executive Assistant to Council and the CEO and on short notice, providing vacation and absence coverage, and
- Assisting with venue logistics for Council meetings as needed, ensuring presentations are prepared including photocopying, scanning, and bindings of materials and other documents required, handling other administrative and clerical duties as required.
- Minimum 3–5 years of experience in an administrative/executive support role.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and processes.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Professionalism, diplomacy and top notch organizational skills.
- Clear understanding of confidentiality and ability to use discretion.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, and
- Completion of a post-secondary degree program is preferred.
Engineers and Geoscientists BC is responsible for the licensing and regulation of BC’s professional engineers and geoscientists. With over 34,000 members, we are the second largest regulatory body in the province. We offer contract employees a compensation package that includes a competitive salary and 8% of wages as pay-in-lieu of group benefits.
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume
in one PDF document to Human Resources at