External Ethics, Law and Conduct Resources
- Glossary, Royal Academy of Engineering, UK
- Provides explanations of key terms, concepts and issues in engineering ethics
- Online Ethics Centre for Engineering and Research, supported by the National Academy of Engineering, Washington D.C.
- The Ethics CORE Digital Library, hosted by the University of Illinois with funding from the United States National Science Foundation
- Ethics Education Library, hosted and supported by the Centre for Ethics in the Professions at IIT with funding from the United States National Science Foundation
- Ethics teaching videos, the McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin
- Ethics Resource Centre (ERC). ERC is a US based non-profit entity that conducts excellent independent research, surveys and produces tools and resources relating to ethics including an annual national workplace ethics survey.
- Institute of Business Ethics (IBE). IBE is a UK based non-profit entity that conducts excellent independent research, surveys and produces tools and resources relating to ethics.
The resources and information available on and through this webpage are general in nature. They do not contain legal or professional advice and do not constitute official policy of Engineers and Geoscientists BC. Readers are advised to contact Engineers and Geoscientists BC and/or seek professional advice in relation to specific issues relating to the regulation and practice of professional engineering or geoscience in British Columbia.