2023 Annual Conference
We are excited to announce our 2023 Annual Conference will be held in person on October 26–28, 2023, at the Whistler Conference Centre in beautiful Whistler, British Columbia.
Engineers and Geoscientists BC’s 2022–2027 Strategic Plan establishes a new vision for the organization: modern regulation for a resilient world. It also establishes a new mission, which brings clarity of purpose to our primary mandate. Our new vision and mission will be the foundation of this year’s annual conference, as we strive to shape our future as an inclusive, progressive, and future-focused regulator.
- We are curators of professional knowledge. We bring people together to solve problems.
- We value regulatory innovation; we anticipate tomorrow’s challenges and opportunities and constantly adapt to stay relevant and support strong professional practice.
- We make progress by continually educating ourselves and taking meaningful action.
- The public has full confidence we will deliver on our mandate. They trust us to do what we say we’ll do.
The annual conference will feature relevant Continuing Education (CE) sessions, inspirational keynote speakers, valuable networking opportunities, an exhibitor tradeshow, and a prestigious awards gala.
More information on the conference program will be available in Spring of 2023.
Calling all industry experts, thought-leaders, innovators, technology experts, and professional speakers!
The annual conference will feature continuing education sessions that focus on the 4 core areas of learning outlined in our Guide to the Continuing Education Program:
- Ethical Learning
- Regulatory Learning
- Technical Learning
- Communications and Leadership Learning
Learn more about speaker benefits, conference program information, and how you can submit a proposal.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].