Become a Member
Complaints & Discipline
APEGBC Central Interior Branch Annual Summer BBQ
Registration for this event is now closed. Please contact
for details on space availability.
Saturday, August 16, 2014
5:00 PM-9:00 PM: Central Interior Branch BBQ
Cheung Residence 24300 Murch Lake Road Prince George, BC
For directions please click the "Read Full Description" button below.
Free to attend - Please register online using the link below or email
to confirm your RSVP so we can verify our catering needs.
Join the Central Interior Branch at their Annual Summer BBQ. Please see below for details on this event.
Come out for a relaxing evening next to a lake with good food and meet the Central Interior Branch Executive and other members. Spouses and family are welcome to attend this event.
Please bring your own beverage(s) of choice, and please let us know if you feel like bringing a salad.
There is no cost for this event however attendees are encouraged to bring $5.00 per person to contribute to the Central Interior Branch's scholarship fund.
Google Maps and Bing Maps both have trouble with this address, so here’s a link, substitute “Murch Lake Road” for “Unnamed Road”:
Start at: Prince George, BC
1. Head northeast on Victoria St/Yellowhead Highway E toward 3rd Ave - 350 m
2. Turn left onto 1 Ave (signs for BC-97 N/BC-97 S/Dawson Cr) - 1.5 km
3. Take the 1st right onto Cameron St - 260 m
4. Turn right to stay on Cameron St - 400 m
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Prince George Pulp Mill Rd - 550 m
6. Slight right onto John Hart Hwy/BC-97 N - 9.2 km
7. Turn left onto Chief Lake Rd - 12.3 km
8. Turn right to stay on Chief Lake Rd - 16.3 km
9. Turn left on Murch Lake Road - 3.8 km
Arrive at: 24300 Murch Lake Road
If you have questions, please contact Ben Crimp, P.Eng. at 250-562-7050.
+ READ MORE
View previous Engineers and Geoscientists BC events
View the full listing of events sponsored and organized by other groups.
Contact Professional Development
View our career listings or place an employment ad.
Request a Presentation
Presentations for Post-Secondary Students
Presentations for High School Students
See the various opportunities to volunteer with Engineers and Geoscientists BC and in your community.
Terms & Conditions
© 2019 Engineers and Geoscientists BC
“The business name of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of the province of BC”