This two days course will allow you to develop a basic business plan for your consulting work. You will understand how to write a mission, vision and value statement and create them for your business. You will conduct your internal and external analysis on your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. You will develop objectives, and write a high level implementation plan to reach your objectives.
The participants will learn the key principles of writing a business plan for their consulting job and will write their own basic business plan to start consulting their clients.
Upon completion of the workshop participants should:
1. Understand business decision making
2. Know how to conduct an analysis of a new venture's viability
3. Understand the purposes of a business plan
4. Know how to create an effective business plan
5. Have an understanding of the corporate life cycle
6. Be able to explain how and why an organization evolves as it grows
Michele Vincenti, Ph.D., MBA, M.A. (HOS), CIM, FCSI, STI, CMC, C.I.M., F.CIM, CMgr (UK), F.CMI (UK)
Dr. Vincenti has over 25 years of experience in the financial sector, both as a consultant and as an executive in financial institutions. Prior to founding Alvana Inc., Dr. Vincenti owned and operated a large insurance agency in Italy and also managed the Wealth Management Division of a Canadian Credit Union.
Dr. Vincenti is also faculty member for Royal Roads University, Victoria, BC (Canada), Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU), Vancouver, BC (Canada), and University Canada West, Vancouver, BC (Canada).