A core competency of leadership is coaching. In fact, modern coaching is becoming the management style of choice. The coach approach is powerful because it seeks to communicate in a way that is respectful, clear and action oriented, while at the same time engages others in their own strengths and abilities.
In this seminar you will learn the core principles of coaching and how to engage in more powerful conversations that lead to inspired action.
Benefits of Attending
Participants will learn the following:
Who should attend?
- Three essentials that must be present in every coaching conversation.
- Language, listening and power question techniques used by coaches.
- Neuroscience of coaching – what the latest research reveals about why coaching is so powerful and how to use it.
- Special Feature - Live coaching demonstration to illustrate the key principles of coaching and a chance to breakdown the distinct coaching competencies.
- How to listen like a coach.
Everyone – all who are in a position of leading or influencing others and seek to improve their ability to help others in a powerful way.
Lesley-Ann Marriott, CEC, PCC, is a Certified Executive Coach with advanced credentials held for the proven coach.
A former Executive in the food industry, Lesley-Ann has over 25 years of leadership and management experience. She has facilitated 100’s of corporate partnerships at the most senior levels of the world’s largest food companies – Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble and Nestles. Contracts in excess of $50 million and managing sales of over $2.5 billion were negotiated based on dynamic, collaborative partnerships. Lesley-Ann is Associate Faculty at Royal Roads University, for the graduate level Executive Coaching program and a faculty member of the CPABC (accounting association) Executive Programs. She is the principal of Marriott Management Group – a consortium of expert coaches and leaders.