The Central Interior Branch is pleased to announce our annual Central Interior Branch BBQ on Friday, August 7, 2015.
Taking place at Bill and Emily Cheung’s cabin on the lovely Murch Lake. The Central Interior Branch will be providing hamburgers, hot dogs, soft drinks and a few other beverages. Enjoy the opportunity to network with your fellow members in the great outdoors.
Please register online so we may estimate the amount of food to bring or email [email protected]
. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
This event is BYOC “Bring Your Own Chair.”
Google Maps and Bing Maps both have trouble with this address, so here’s a link, substitute “Murch Lake Road” for “Unnamed Road”: https://goo.gl/maps/C9OH1
Start at: Prince George, BC
1. Head northeast on Victoria St/Yellowhead Highway E toward 3rd Ave - 350 m
2. Turn left onto 1 Ave (signs for BC-97 N/BC-97 S/Dawson Cr) - 1.5 km
3. Take the 1st right onto Cameron St - 260 m
4. Turn right to stay on Cameron St - 400 m
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Prince George Pulp Mill Rd - 550 m
6. Slight right onto John Hart Hwy/BC-97 N - 9.2 km
7. Turn left onto Chief Lake Rd - 12.3 km
8. Turn right to stay on Chief Lake Rd - 16.3 km
9. Turn left on Murch Lake Road - 3.8 km
Arrive at: 24300 Murch Lake Road.
If you have questions, please contact Lee Peltz, P.Eng. ([email protected]