Designed for managers, supervisors, front line staff
- Understand how current workflow management methods can actually drain energy and focus
- Develop strategies for restructuring work flow in ways that maximize time and energy
- Identify action items in typical arenas of workflow constriction: handling distractions, pushing through procrastination, understanding the limits of multi-tasking, etc.
- Employ biologically smart behaviour changes that support compliance, success, and sustainable change.
Cutting edge research into the science of work productivity offers new insight into old myths surrounding workflow efficiency. In this dynamic presentation, participants will discover practices that make substantial differences in how effectively they juggle work responsibilities. Critical to the successful implementation of these processes, participants will also be introduced to energy management concepts. By the end of the course they'll gain enough insight to create practical, targeted, biologically smart workflow management plans. They’ll also know how to sustain the enthusiasm and commitment to implement them.
Note: This standalone course is designed to build on Work Smart Strategies: Time Management Practices that Make Sense and Actually Work.
- How and where most popular workflow strategies fall short.
- Alternatives to "keeping it all in your head."
- The critical need for physical and mental recovery.
- Strategies for dealing with distraction, procrastination, multitasking, delegation, and workflow efficiency.
- Smart, targeted plans for introducing individualized workflow management practices into busy schedules.
Einblau & Associates
Dawn Groves is an author and senior consultant with Einblau & Associates focusing on workflow effectiveness, team strategy & communications, and digital efficiency. A sought-after presenter and teacher, Dawn began her career as a software engineer working on satellite-to-submarine communications. Later, she published several books on lifestyle management and computer topics. She has been quoted in print publications such as Professional Excellence, Success Magazine, Harvard Business Review and Bottom Line Personal. Currently Dawn maintains an active online presence consulting with city government services and private industries in the USA and Canada. She is completing her latest book, “In the Trenches with Microsoft OneNote 2016. Don’t just learn it; use it.”