5:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Registration and networking
6:00 PM – 6:45 PM: Branch business & announcements
6:45 PM – 7:30 PM: Dinner (selection from a few menu items)
7:30 PM – 8:30 PM: Branch Business continued, Presentations, Q&A
8:30 PM – Closing: Attendees welcome to stay longer.
Branch Business will consist of presenting and discussing:
- Introduction of the Branch Executive
- Review of branch activities over the past years and goals
- Review of financial statements
- Current Events: Continuing Professional Development
- Programs: mentorship, nominating committee, volunteer opportunities
- Branch demographics and Branch survey results
Call for Volunteers
Please join us for this event, and consider joining the branch executive to help us plan future functions. We have a full slate of positions available, including "Member-at-Large". This is an ideal introductory position that gives you the opportunity to get involved in the activities you select, to the extent you select. Please join us for dinner, and consider volunteering some of your talents to help our branch succeed. If you are interested in volunteer opportunity please visit our Volunteer Page.