The co-generation plant outputs a maximum 350,000 lbs/hr of steam at 860F/900PSI from waste wood to power a turbine-generator capable of exporting 20 MW to the BCH grid. A portion of the heat from this process goes to supply the energy needs of a sawmill, plywood, and planer mill.
There are two tour options, with a limit of 10 people for each tour. When registering, please select one of the tour options. The tour options are:
- 12:00 PM - 12:10 PM: Orientation
- 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM: Tour
- 1:30 PM - 1:40 PM: Orientation
- 1:40 PM - 2:40 PM: Tour
- In order to confirm sufficient demand for the tour, registration should be completed by Monday, April 11, 2016.
- Please meet at the front office where passes will be issued and an orientation will take place.
- If you have any questions please contact Brad Melanson at [email protected].