The North Island Hospitals Project is a $606.2 million dollar healthcare project that will provide over 776,000 square feet of new acute care capacity to North Vancouver Island. The project is being delivered under the Private Public Partnership (P3) contract model, and is currently under the final stages of construction.
This interactive session will provide attendees with a good understanding of the project, in particular, this meeting will review the following topics:
- What to expect and how to work within a P3 project framework (both owner and proponent sides).
- Energy targets, GHG emission limits and utility incentive programs for the new facilities.
- The value of hydronic heat pump with exhaust air heat recovery systems in hospitals.
- Overview of the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Systems within a modern healthcare facility.
- Post disaster considerations for healthcare facilities and systems in place for North Island Hospitals Project (NIHP).
Registration will be open at 5:30 PM, the discussion will start promptly at 6:45 PM.
Dinner is not included in the price, if you would like to have dinner you are welcome to eat in the Officer's Mess. The price of dinner is $15.00, cash only. Dinner is served only until 6:00 PM, so please arrive early.