Who Should Attend
Knowledge seekers and anyone else who does not have enough time to attend this workshop.
What Participants will Learn
- Why traditional time management solutions and strategies do not work anymore.
- The biggest time management mistakes that people make and how to avoid them.
- The two personal productivity success principles and four best practices.
- How to create “to-do lists” that really work! …The secret to overcoming “to-do list” frustration.
- How to set, manage, and achieve priorities.
- How to implement workload reduction strategies by identifying and cutting time wasting activities.
- How to schedule ones time for optimum productivity and life balance while maintaining flexibility to adapt to the turbulent and unpredictable 21st century workplace.
- The four core components of an airtight personal productivity system so that nothing falls through the cracks.
- The key to creating more effective and efficient communications with all stakeholders.
- Dealing with Email: Best Practices.
- Practical and powerful new strategies that can be implemented the next day and will last a lifetime.
Campeau Learning Ltd.
Greg Campeau is a learner and teacher of timeless leadership principles or truths that govern both personal and organizational effectiveness. Greg has delivered over 2200 presentations and workshops throughout North America providing leadership strategies and solutions that support both personal and organizational success and stability in the “white water world” of the 21st century. Since founding Campeau Learning in 1991, Greg has established a client list that is clearly a breed apart, including organizations like Finning Canada, Telus, the Canadian and US Federal Governments, the NHL Coaches Association and KPMG. Concurrently, for the last 14 years, Greg has instructed courses at BCIT (British Columbia Institute of Technology) in the School of Business. After obtaining an Honors Bachelor of Commerce degree from University of Windsor, Greg went on to spend over 15 years in international packaged goods corporations, during which he achieved increasingly senior management positions while establishing an outstanding record of award-winning success. Twice, Greg led corporate regions from worst to first in terms of overall performance (market share, revenue, and profit growth). Greg’s broad and riveting appeal is rooted in his relevant, meaningful, thought provoking, proven and practical content, which is always delivered in an interactive, humorous, and inspirational style.