The tour will also visit Bute-Robson Plaza, Burrard Bridge, SEFC Energy Centre, Science World Bike Counter, Oak St. and 7th Ave. Mini Park and Viaducts removal.
You must be a Municipal Engineers Division member to attend this event. To register for Municipal Engineer Division and be eligible for to attend this event and other great benefits, please visit: www.egbc.ca/Member-Programs/Account/Update-Division-Membership.
- Please register by August 22, 2017 (limited capacity),
- You must bring a government issued picture ID (e.g., driver’s license or passport) for security purposes,
- Bike rentals include a helmet, a bike lock, and a basket to carry some small belongings,
- Stay hydrated! Please bring a filled water bottle with you, and there will be opportunities to refill along the way,
- Please dress for the weather. Sun protection is important. Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended, and
- Appetizers will be available at the networking session. Please bring cash or credit card if you wish to purchase drinks and/or dinner.