Who Should Attend?
This two days tutorial is suitable for people who have a very high-level understanding of the SCADA and remote monitoring system and would like to learn how all pieces come together.
The following professionals may be interested in this seminar:
- Corporate managers;
- Project managers;
- IT staff who have to manage or interface with SCADA or control systems;
- Any SCADA expert or software developer who needs to establish communication with SCADA devices or systems;
- PLC, RTU or HMI programmers;
- Control systems software developers;
- Engineers, technologists, and electricians with SCADA and control systems background; and
- University and college students and professors in engineering and computer science programs.
- Module 1: Introduction to SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
- Module 2: Control, Automation, Protection
- Module 3: HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Module 4: Communication
- Module 5: Alarm Management System
- Module 6: Historian (Data Logging and Data Analysis)
- Module 7: Reporting (Report Generation and Presentation)
- Module 8: Data Processing
- Module 9: Security
- Module 10: Remote Facilities and Control Center
Matt Eskandar, P.Eng.
President, MR Control Systems International Inc.
Matt Eskandar, P.Eng., graduated from University of Alberta with a degree in Electrical Engineering in 1991. Matt is President of MR Control Systems International Inc. (www.mrcsi.com). Matt’s extensive experience in monitoring, control, and automation projects in multiple industries worldwide has inspired him to develop a new generation of monitoring and control systems that go beyond conventional SCADA Systems.
Matt is an active member of IEEE, APEGA and Engineers and Geoscientists BC. He presently serves as a Chairman of the IEEE Control Systems and Instrumentation joint chapters in Southern Alberta.