Creating and Communicating Value: the Power of Distinction:
- We analyze the anatomy of customer value and discover how to manage the perception of value. We then develop your “Client Value Package” focusing strategies on how to best create and communicate value with a focus on distinctive value.
- We go far beyond the often-used semantics and learn how to facilitate a true customer-centered selling process. We identify the eight steps of the customer buying/decision-making process and learn how to recognize where the customer is in the process and then apply the appropriate selling strategies and skills that expedite their decision making process.
- Having an effective strategy is about making the right presentation to the right people at the right time in the right place. We identify the essential information a sales person needs to sell strategically. We then examine three types of buying decisions and learn a systematic approach to facilitate the purchase process. We learn how to conduct a stakeholder analysis exposing who has the real decision making power.
Building and Maintaining Client Keeping Relationships:
- We examine how to create long-term customer relationships that serve a vital point of difference that allow sales people to secure and maintain loyalty. The concept of emotional value is explored with a focus on value creation strategies.
State of the Art Tactical Selling Skills:
- We explore the four critical face-to-face core communication competencies of persuasion.
- Questioning strategies and techniques that uncover vital buying motives.
- Presentation skills that optimizes your persuasiveness.
- Securing commitment without using high pressure, manipulative techniques.
- Negotiating tactics that create win-win, margin-maintaining outcomes.
Campeau Learning and Development Inc.
Greg Campeau is a learner and teacher of timeless leadership principles or truths that govern both personal and organizational effectiveness. Greg has delivered over 2,200 presentations and workshops throughout North America providing leadership strategies and solutions that support both personal and organizational success and stability in the “white water world” of the 21st Century.
Since founding Campeau Learning in 1991, Greg has established a client list that is clearly a breed apart, including organizations the likes of Finning Canada, Telus, the Canadian and U.S. Federal Governments, the NHL Coaches Association and KPMG. Concurrently, for the last 14 years, Greg has instructed courses a British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) in the School of Business.
Prior to becoming a professional facilitator and keynote speaker, Greg obtained an Honors Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Windsor. Greg then went on to spend over 15 years in international packaged goods corporations, during which he achieved increasingly senior management positions while establishing an outstanding record of award-winning success. Twice Greg led corporate regions from worst to first in terms of overall performance (market share, revenue, and profit growth). Greg’s broad and riveting appeal is rooted in his relevant, meaningful, thought provoking, proven, and practical content, which is always delivered in an interactive, humorous, and inspirational style.