The following list summarizes skills that students will be comfortable with after this course.
- Project planning and setting clear goals.
- Tasks: Work breakdown structure.
- Network diagram.
- The critical path.
- Risk analysis.
- Mitigating risk.
- Working with slack.
- Finding and resolving resource over-allocations.
- PERT analysis.
- Handling multiple projects.
- Creating custom view.
- Creating custom reports.
- Financial reports.
- Manage costs and cash flow.
- Evaluating a project upon completion.
President, Owner, PowerConcepts
Frank grew up in Burnaby, BC, in a Dutch immigrant family. After graduating from Simon Fraser University, he taught high school and volunteered in Hawaii and the Philippines before permanently settling in Kelowna. He founded PowerConcepts in 1998 at the height of the Y2K scare. Since then, Frank has obtained his Microsoft Master Instructor certification and helped thousands of clients to hone their computer skills. In his spare time, he plays rugby with the Kelowna Vicars and enjoys almost every outdoor activity from sailing to hiking.