Every employee and contractor on your projects can reach a higher level of performance, including your average and best performers. What they need is a manager who can coach them, someone who can maximize their individual effectiveness on the job. Learn how to raise their potential and level of work performance and optimize the work being done by your team
By participating in this session, participants will:
- Learn how to proactively address costly and time consuming performance problems.
- Strengthen their coaching skills so that they can delegate more tasks to their team and focus on more important responsibilities.
- Learn how to use a COACH approach to boost productivity in their departments by helping their employees work smarter.
- The foundations for becoming an effective coach.
- Coaching roles, benefits, models, and applications.
- Communication skills: listening, questioning, self-management, relationship building (e.g., creating rapport), and basic NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) techniques.
- How to design effective working relationships and coaching partnerships.
- Professional coaching tools to improve self-management, enhance communication, and change limiting beliefs.
- How to incorporate professional coaching tools at work in a one to one coaching setting.
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
Benefits to you as an Individual
- This course will give you an opportunity to experiment with, and practice different coaching techniques and styles.
- You’ll get ongoing feedback to build your confidence and competence in coaching.
- We’ll show you a wide range of methodologies that will give you the skills you need for different coaching situations and requirements.
Russell is a Certified Trainer, Leadership Coach, and Speaker with a master’s degree in Human Resource Management; he has a passion for developing emerging leaders and those transitioning from first line to middle management, by building their capability and confidence using a blend of experiential and accelerated learning and workplace coaching.
Having worked as both a Personnel Manager and Operational Manager he is able to help managers in both strategic and tactical levels and is highly skilled at diagnosing key organizational workforce learning and development problems, building consensus between stakeholders in complex organizations and ensuring clear objectives are agreed upon and projects managed to delivery.
As a facilitator, speaker, and coach, Russell is able to help teams and individuals to maximize their leadership potential and become highly effective managers within whatever organization they find themselves in.