Benefits of Attending
This workshop is designed for all employees and has proven to be an exceptionally powerful and practical learning experience that will benefit participants in both their professional and personal lives.
Attendees will learn how EQ can help them:
- Achieve greater happiness,
- Build better relationships,
- Learn to stay calm and deal with stress more effectively, and
- Deal with difficult people and negative energy.
- What EQ really means in practical, everyday, real world terms,
- Why EQ is a far more important success factor than IQ,
- The EQ - Happiness connection,
- How to identity ones current level of EQ,
- The predictable attitudes and behaviors of low EQ people,
- Four sure-fire strategies on how to develop truly healthy EQ,
- How to deal with unreasonable people with low EQ,
- How EQ impacts ones ability to build and sustain productive relationships, and
- How to stay positive around negative people.
Campeau Learning and Development Inc.
Greg Campeau is a learner and teacher of timeless leadership principles or truths that govern both personal and organizational effectiveness. Greg has delivered over 2,200 presentations and workshops throughout North America providing leadership strategies and solutions that support both personal and organizational success and stability in the “white water world” of the 21st Century.
Since founding Campeau Learning in 1991, Greg has established a client list that is clearly a breed apart, including organizations the likes of Finning Canada, Telus, the Canadian and U.S. Federal Governments, the NHL Coaches Association, and KPMG. Concurrently, for the last 14 years, Greg has instructed courses at British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) in the School of Business.
Prior to becoming a professional facilitator and keynote speaker, Greg obtained an Honors Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Windsor. Greg then went on to spend over 15 years in international packaged goods corporations, during which he achieved increasingly senior management positions while establishing an outstanding record of award-winning success. Twice Greg led corporate regions from worst to first in terms of overall performance (market share, revenue, and profit growth). Greg’s broad and riveting appeal is rooted in his relevant, meaningful, thought-provoking, proven, and practical content, which is always delivered in an interactive, humorous, and inspirational style.