Who Should Attend
This seminar has broad relevancy and would be of particular value to anyone who is in a role in which they have to make presentations to existing or prospective clients, senior executives, their team, or their peers.
Benefits of Attending
Participants will learn the principles and practices of producing powerfully, persuasive presentations, with confidence, calmness, clarity, and conviction.
Participants will learn how to win people over to their way of thinking and gain buy-in for their ideas.
Participants will enhance their capacity to communicate in a manner that makes people listen, believe, understand, remember, and act on what they say.
- The most common mistakes that people make when presenting and how to avoid them.
- The key to being believable … how to develop “source credibility”.
- How to effectively plan and prepare for your presentation to prevent poor performance.
- Key techniques that allow you to capture and hold peoples’ attention.
- How to develop confidence and overcome presentation anxiety.
- How to gain influence with people and win them over to your way of thinking.
- How to deliver the presentation in a manner that optimizes engagement, clarity, and retention.
- How to use visual aides for maximum impact.
- PowerPoint do’s and don’ts.
- How to effectively conclude your presentations and move people to action.
Campeau Learning and Development Inc.
Greg Campeau is a learner and teacher of timeless leadership principles or truths that govern both personal and organizational effectiveness. Greg has delivered over 2,200 presentations and workshops throughout North America providing leadership strategies and solutions that support both personal and organizational success and stability in the “white water world” of the 21st Century.
Since founding Campeau Learning in 1991, Greg has established a client list that is clearly a breed apart, including organizations the likes of Finning Canada, Telus, the Canadian and U.S. Federal Governments, the NHL Coaches Association, and KPMG. Concurrently, for the last 14 years, Greg has instructed courses at British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) in the School of Business.
Prior to becoming a professional facilitator and keynote speaker, Greg obtained an Honors Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Windsor. Greg then went on to spend over 15 years in international packaged goods corporations, during which he achieved increasingly senior management positions while establishing an outstanding record of award-winning success. Twice Greg led corporate regions from worst to first in terms of overall performance (market share, revenue, and profit growth). Greg’s broad and riveting appeal is rooted in his relevant, meaningful, thought provoking, proven, and practical content, which is always delivered in an interactive, humorous, and inspirational style.