The Richmond Cement Plant has been producing materials for the construction industry since 1957. The plant's success is founded on the efforts of its dedicated employees and their unwavering focus on excellence. As with Lafarge facilities throughout North America, the Richmond Cement Plant is committed to being a good neighbour, serving as an active, positive force in the community, and working toward cleaner and greener operations. Discover examples of projects from around North America that have made use of Lafarge products.
- Please drive through the gates at the end of No. 9 road and follow the drive way in. On the left will be a visitor parking area, please reverse park there. Once you have parked follow the driveway down to the last building with glass double front doors. The receptionist will call our onsite contact when you arrive. Please sign in at the front desk.
- Please wear your own safety boots (hard hats, safety goggles and hi-vis vests will be provided on site).
- Guest/Non-member registration: If you are not a member of APEGBC, you can register online by quickly creating a 'non-member' account. After clicking on the 'Register' link, you will be brought to a login screen. Towards the bottom, there is a ‘Create new account’ link. Click this link and follow the prompts to create your account and then you will be able to register online with this new account. Thank you and we look forward to having you join us.
- Photography Disclaimer: APEGBC will take photographs at this event and may use those in APEGBC news or promotional material in print, electronic, or other media, including the APEGBC website. By attending this event, you grant APEGBC the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. Should you wish to avoid being photographed, please notify an event volunteer at the onsite event registration desk.
- Space is limited to 20 attendees.