- Identify the four generations in the workplace.
- Challenge preconceptions.
- Understand the impact generational diversity has on an organization.
- Recognize the values, issues, and factors affecting each generation.
- Practice a tool to build positive relationships, and
- Engage and motivate each generation.
Leaders responsible for the day-to-day performance of a multi-generational team who want to focus on achieving organizational goals through greater productivity and effective team collaborations.
Ms. Benard has provided training through Dale Carnegie for over 20 years. She is experienced working with clients in various industries such as engineering, manufacturing, technology, and construction. Ms. Benard has a BA in psychology and organizational behavior, and has received extensive training at Carnegie University in the areas of employee engagement, communication, leadership, management , sales, customer service, and corporate customization.