In today’s highly competitive world, being a confident and effective networker sets you apart from the crowd. You become more visible, always feel in control, and will always create more business opportunities than the average 99% of people who do not hone these essential skills.
- Raise your profile both externally and internally.
- Become more self-confident in any business environment.
- Be in command and control when working a room.
- Learn how to meet more key people to help your job and career.
Anyone looking to progress his or her career in challenging economic times.
- Develop the 3 and 1 approach for effective business networking.
- Practice techniques for starting, maintaining, and influencing conversations.
- Discover how to maintain a relationship beyond the networking event.
- Top 10 Tips to Networking Brilliantly.
- Elevator Pitch Builder.
Russell is a Certified Trainer, Leadership Coach, and Speaker with a master’s degree in human resource management, he has a passion for developing emerging leaders and those transitioning from first line to middle management, by building their capability and confidence using a blend of experiential and accelerated learning and workplace coaching.
Having worked as both a Personnel Manager and Operational Manager he is able to help managers in both strategic and tactical levels and is highly-skilled at diagnosing key organizational workforce learning and development problems, building consensus between stakeholders in complex organizations, and ensuring clear objectives are agreed upon and projects managed to delivery.
As a facilitator, speaker, and coach, Russell is able to help teams and individuals to maximize their leadership potential and become highly effective managers within whatever organization they find themselves in.