- 4:30 PM: Doors open, registration begins, networking
- 6:00 PM: Plated Dinner
- 7:00 PM: Vice President's presentation, "The Balancing Act"
- 8:00 PM: Professional Member Induction Ceremony
- 8:15 PM: Networking
Congratulations on being granted professional membership with Engineers and Geoscientists BC. As this marks a significant milestone in a member's career, the Okanagan Branch would like to formally recognize and honour your achievement. We are offering you a discounted rate to attend this event, so please use this registration webpage to register and we encourage guests and friends to come and celebrate your achievement.
During the Ceremony, each new professional member will be called to the stage to receive their certificate. At the conclusion of the presentations, all attendees will be invited to stay and mingle with family, friends, and colleagues.
Congratulations on becoming an EIT or GIT. The Okanagan Branch is offering you a discounted rate to attend this event. This is a great opportunity to meet other members in your area and be recognized for your new status as a member-in-training. We hope you will attend!
The event is intended to provide an opportunity to network with your fellow engineers, welcome new professional members and members-in-training into the association and have a good time doing it.
This event is open to all professional members, members-in-training, and their guests.
For more information on the event and presentation, please click here for the Annual Lobsterfest - General Registration Page.
- If you have any questions about this event, please contact the Okanagan Branch at [email protected].
- If you need assistance with registration please contact Mara Buzgar, Member Services Coordiantor, at [email protected] or call 604.639.8176.