- 6:00 PM–6:30 PM: Registration and networking
- 6:30 PM–6:45 PM: Branch business and announcements
- 6:45 PM–7:30 PM: Buffet dinner
- 7:30 PM–8:45 PM: Presentations
- 9:00 PM: Closing
Eric Rae is a Senior Manager at KPMG and leads the Vancouver Cyber Security Services Group. Eric has focused on cyber security services for over 10 years and helps clients develop solutions and capabilities across people, process, and technology layers to combat information security threats. From ethical hacking to developing cyber security protection strategies, he advises various government and corporate IT organizations across several industries and empowers business managers to prepare, detect, and respond to cyber threats and make the right decisions on how best to protect their digital assets.
He holds a Bachelor of Technology in Network Security from the British Columbia Institute of Technology. He has also obtained several certifications including the SABSA Chartered Practitioner Security Architect, the Certified Information Security Manager, and the Certified Information Systems Security Professional designation.
- Guest/Non-member registration: If you are not a member of Engineers and Geoscientists BC, you can register online by quickly creating a 'non-member' account. After clicking on the 'Register' link, you will be brought to a login screen. Towards the bottom, there is a ‘Create new account’ link. Click this link and follow the prompts to create your account and then you will be able to register online with this new account.
- Photography Disclaimer: Engineers and Geoscientists BC will take photographs at this event and may use those in our news or promotional material in print, electronic, or other media, including our website. By attending this event, you grant Engineers and Geoscientists BC the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. Should you wish to avoid being photographed, please notify an event volunteer at the onsite event registration desk.
- Alcohol Disclaimer: This event is intended for responsible adults of legal drinking age. Please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive.