A complimentary selection of prepared hors d'oeuvres will be served, along with one complimentary alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage. The AGM is open to members of the Sea-to-Sky Branch to attend and is free of charge. Afterwards the networking social is open to all members and requires online or door registration as described in the details above.
- AGM Portion (Sea to Sky Members): 5:30 PM–6:15 PM
- Networking Portion (All Members): 6:15 PM–8:30 PM
- Non-Member Registration: If you are not a member of Engineers and Geoscientists BC, you can register online by quickly creating a 'Non-member' account. After clicking on the 'Register' link, you will be brought to a login screen. Towards the bottom, there is a ‘Create new account’ link. Click this link and follow the prompts to create your account and then you will be able to register online with this new account.
- Photography Disclaimer: Engineers and Geoscientists BC will take photographs at this event and may use those in our news or promotional material in print, electronic, or other media, including our website. By attending this event, you grant Engineers and Geoscientists BC the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. Should you wish to avoid being photographed, please notify an event volunteer at the onsite event registration desk.
- Alcohol Disclaimer: This event is intended for responsible adults of legal drinking age. Please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive.