- 6:00 PM: Registration,
- 6:15 PM: Branch Introduction and Slideshow
- 6:30 PM: Presentation and Questions
- 7:30 PM: Networking and Conclusion
Registrants are encouraged to submit questions that they would like to be answered by the speaker prior to the event. Submit your questions during the online registration process. Time permitting these questions will be answered in a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) period prior to the formal question and answer segment.
Jason Ong has been with Engineers and Geoscientists BC since 2008. Currently, he is a manager in the Registration Department engaging with individuals applying for various membership grades in engineering and geoscience. He currently oversees the examination program and the Member-in-Training program.
- If you are not a member of Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia, you can register online by quickly creating a 'Non-member' account. After clicking on the 'Register' link, you will be brought to a login screen. Towards the bottom, there is a ‘Create new account’ link. Click this link and follow the prompts to create your account and then you will be able to register online with this new account. Thank you and we look forward to having you join us.
- Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia will take photographs at this event and may use those in our news or promotional material in print, electronic, or other media, including our website. By attending this event, you grant Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. Should you wish to avoid being photographed, please notify an event volunteer at the onsite event registration desk.
- This event is intended for responsible adults of legal drinking age. Please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive.