Come learn about the new reporting system for work experience, as well as the other requirements for professional registration so that you can provide guidance to your juniors.
The presentation covers the following topics:
- The route to professional registration.
- Experience reporting and competency-based assessment.
- Law and ethics requirements, and
- Members-in-training (EITs/GITs) and university students are strongly encouraged to attend.
We are hosting the same event on Friday 11 May, 2018 in Courtenay.
- Guest/Non-Member Registration: If you are not a member of Engineers and Geoscientists BC, you can register online by quickly creating a 'Non-member' account. After clicking on the 'Register' link, you will be brought to a login screen. Towards the bottom, there is a ‘Create new account’ link. Click this link and follow the prompts to create your account. Thank you and we look forward to having you join us.