- Principles of photogrammetry,
- DIC patterning,
- Optimal setup and data acquisition,
- GOM Parametric software philosophy,
- General analysis workflow, and
- Report creation.
- DIC parameters optimization,
- Powerful timeline adjustments,
- Integration of external data set, and
- Interface customization.
- Interactive scripting and dialogs,
- Realtime measurements, and
- Point tracking with DIC.
- The basics of the DIC technology and its applications,
- Hands-on tutorial using GOM Correlate software for 2D DIC (Windows laptop recommended), and
- Overview of analysis process.
- Hands-on ARAMIS system setup,
- Sensitivity analysis,
- Point tracking (displacement analysis, 6 DoF, CAD import) (Windows laptop required),
- Surface correlation (displacement map, strain analysis), and
- Reporting (Windows laptop required).
- Parameters optimization,
- Best practices and certification,
- Introduction to live ARAMIS,
- Introduction to high-speed DIC, and
Hands-on with 3D equipment and complimentary full licence for DIC software to create, analyze, and report 2D data sets.
Mechanical, biomechanics, civil and materials engineers.
Technical Account Manager, Trilion Quality Systems
Charles-Olivier Amyot is a Technical Account Manager at Trilion Quality Systems, the North American distributor of GOM, world leader in optical meterology and digital image correlation systems. He started working in the field of material engineering at Université Laval in Québec City for the Mechanics of Metallic Materials and Composite Laboratory. After focusing on material characterization at Université Laval, Charles then moved on to train Canadian companies and universities from aerospace and automotive industries to biomedical and sports apparel fields on their state of the art optical measuring solutions in the pursuit of material engineering innovations.