The following list summarizes skills that students will be comfortable with after this course.
- Create customized reports,
- Conditional formatting applied to Gantt chart,
- Customized tables and fields,
- Create master projects, insert and work with sub-projects, and create links to external tasks,
- Creating and sharing a resource pool,
- Create export map to Excel,
- Creating and sharing organizational, and
- Project templates.
President and Owner, PowerConcepts
Frank grew up in Burnaby, BC, in a Dutch immigrant family. After graduating from Simon Fraser University, he taught high school and volunteered in Hawaii and the Philippines before permanently settling in Kelowna. He founded PowerConcepts in 1998 at the height of the Y2K scare. Since then, Frank has obtained his Microsoft Master Instructor certification and helped thousands of clients to hone their computer skills. In his spare time, he plays rugby with the Kelowna Vicars and enjoys almost every outdoor activity from sailing to hiking.