In today’s highly competitive world, being a confident and effective networker sets you apart from the crowd. You become more visible, always feel in control and will always create more business opportunities than the average 99% of people who do not hone these essential skills.
Anyone looking to progress his or her career in challenging economic times.
- Raise your profile both externally and internally
- Become more self-confident in any business environment
- Be in command and control when working a room
- Learn how to meet more key people to help your job and career
- Develop the 3 & 1 approach for effective business networking
- Practice techniques for starting, maintaining, and influencing conversations
- Discover how to maintain a relationship beyond the networking event
- Top 10 Tips to Networking Brilliantly
- Elevator Pitch Builder
Russell is a Certified Trainer, Leadership Coach and Speaker with a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management. He has a passion for developing Emerging Leaders and those transitioning from First Line to Middle Management, by building their capability and confidence using a blend of experiential and accelerated learning and workplace coaching.
Having worked as both a Personnel Manager and Operational Manager he is able to help managers in both strategic and tactical levels. He is also highly skilled at diagnosing key organizational workforce learning and development problems, building consensus between stakeholders in complex organizations, and ensuring clear objectives are agreed upon and projects managed to delivery.
As a facilitator, speaker and coach, Russell is able to help teams and individuals to maximize their leadership potential and become highly effective managers within whatever organization they find themselves in.