You’ll also learn how to use Microsoft OneNote to organize, locate, and share information. You will learn how to collect and organize notes, insert files, capture screens, and enhance your notes for all types of projects. You will learn how this tool automatically integrates with Outlook and can dramatically improve your ability to manage projects and collaborate with others. Tired of trying to keep track of meeting agendas and minutes? OneNote will change the way your team addresses the management of your meetings and simplify the creation and sharing of agendas, minutes, and tracking of action items that come out of all the meetings you attend.
The following list summarizes skills that students will be comfortable with after this course:
- Learn how to keep your Inbox empty on a daily basis.
- Learn how to manage all priorities from a single dashboard.
- Reduce the number of emails you need to send and become a better manager.
- Run multiple projects simultaneously from Outlook and be able to completely manage and report on each one using custom screens.
- Transform the way your team manages meeting agendas, minutes, and action items in to a streamlined system that completely integrates with Outlook.
- Learn how to capture all information that belongs to a project and share and collaborate on it in a single integrated tool.
The course assumes that students have completed the Microsoft Outlook course or have a good working knowledge of Outlook.
President and Owner, Powerconcepts
Frank grew up in Burnaby, BC, in a Dutch immigrant family. After graduating from Simon Fraser University, he taught high school and volunteered in Hawaii and the Philippines before permanently settling in Kelowna. He founded PowerConcepts in 1998 at the height of the Y2K scare. Since then, Frank has obtained his Microsoft Master Instructor certification and helped thousands of clients to hone their computer skills. In his spare time, he plays rugby with the Kelowna Vicars and enjoys almost every outdoor activity from sailing to hiking.