- What EQ really means in practical, everyday, real world terms
- Why EQ is a far more important success factor than IQ
- The EQ - Happiness Connection
- A tool to assess one’s current level of EQ
- The predictable attitudes and behaviors of low EQ people
- Four sure-fire strategies on how to develop truly healthy EQ
- How to deal with unreasonable people with low EQ
- How to achieve the delicate balance of intellect and emotion and make “common sense” decisions
- How EQ impacts one’s ability to build and sustain productive relationships
- How to stay positive around negative people
Campeau Learning Ltd.
Greg Campeau is a learner and teacher of timeless leadership principles or truths that govern both personal and organizational effectiveness. Greg has delivered over 2,200 presentations and workshops throughout North America providing leadership strategies and solutions that support both personal and organizational success and stability in the “white water world” of the 21st century.
Since founding Campeau Learning in 1991, Greg has established a client list that is clearly a breed apart, including organizations like Finning Canada, Telus, the Canadian and U.S. Federal Governments, the NHL Coaches Association, and KPMG. Concurrently, for the last 14 years, Greg has instructed courses at British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) in the School of Business. After obtaining an Honors Bachelor of Commerce degree from University of Windsor, Greg went on to spend over 15 years in international packaged goods corporations, during which he achieved increasingly senior management positions while establishing an outstanding record of award-winning success. Twice, Greg led corporate regions from worst to first in terms of overall performance (market share, revenue, and profit growth). Greg’s broad and riveting appeal is rooted in his relevant, meaningful, thought provoking, proven, and practical content, which is always delivered in an interactive, humorous, and inspirational style.