For all managers, supervisors, team leaders, or anyone who is responsible for achieving results through people and who want to bring the best out in people.
- What Leadership really means in the most practical terms.
- Why leadership is the real key to developing strong and sustainable levels of employee engagement.
- The seven roles of a highly-effective team leader.
- The characteristics of an effective leader (self assessment to drive self understanding).
- The vital differences between leadership and management and why they are both important.
- How to obtain buy-in and overcome resistance to change.
- The critical difference between influence and persuasion.
- The essential 3-step process for gaining influence with people.
- What engagement really means.
- How to measure how engaged people are.
- Understand the key factors that motivate people and build engagement; and factors that de-motivate people and erode engagement.
Campeau Learning Ltd.
Greg Campeau is a learner and teacher of timeless leadership principles or truths that govern both personal and organizational effectiveness. Greg has delivered over 2,200 presentations and workshops throughout North America providing leadership strategies and solutions that support both personal and organizational success and stability in the “white water world” of the 21st century.
Since founding Campeau Learning in 1991, Greg has established a client list that is clearly a breed apart, including organizations like Finning Canada, Telus, the Canadian and U.S. Federal Governments, the NHL Coaches Association, and KPMG. Concurrently, for the last 14 years, Greg has instructed courses at British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) in the School of Business. After obtaining an Honors Bachelor of Commerce degree from University of Windsor, Greg went on to spend over 15 years in international packaged goods corporations, during which he achieved increasingly senior management positions while establishing an outstanding record of award-winning success. Twice, Greg led corporate regions from worst to first in terms of overall performance (market share, revenue, and profit growth). Greg’s broad and riveting appeal is rooted in his relevant, meaningful, thought provoking, proven, and practical content, which is always delivered in an interactive, humorous, and inspirational style.