In this seminar, you will learn the core principles of coaching and how to engage in more robust conversations that lead to inspired action.
Participants will learn the following:
- Three essentials that must be present in every coaching conversation.
- Language, listening, and power question techniques used by coaches.
- Neuroscience of coaching – what the latest research reveals about why coaching is so powerful and how to use it.
- How to listen like a coach.
- Live coaching demonstration to illustrate the fundamental principles of coaching and a chance to breakdown the distinct coaching competencies.
Everyone – all who are in a position of leading or influencing others and seek to improve their ability to help others effectively.
Certified Executive Coach with advanced credentials held for the proven coach
A former executive in the food industry, Lesley-Ann has over 25 years of leadership and management experience. She has facilitated 100's of corporate partnerships at the most senior levels of the world's largest food companies – Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, and Nestles. Contracts in excess of $50 million and managing sales of over $2.5 billion were negotiated based on dynamic, collaborative partnerships. Lesley-Ann is Associate Faculty at Royal Roads University, for the graduate level Executive Coaching program, and a faculty member of the CPA BC and Alberta (Chartered Professional Accountants Association) Executive Programs. She is the principal of Marriott Management Group – a consortium of expert coaches and leaders.